Vredestein Pinza Designed for Premium SUVs
These tyres, with all weather grip and excellent stability, are comfortably rugged and deliver quieter rides. Vredestein Pinza AT is a global product, which is manufactured in India.
Targeted at premium SUVs from brands like Jeep, JLR, Mercedes, Toyota and Volvo, these ultra-high performance tyres have been developed after intensive study into SUV owner’s/driver’s habits and preferences. Produced at Apollo Tyres’ Vadodara and Andhra Pradesh facilities, these tyres have been tested extensively in different climates and weather conditions across multiple continents.
Commenting on the launch of Vredestein Pinza AT in India, Satish Sharma, President, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa (APMEA), Apollo Tyres Ltd said “The introduction of Pinza AT demonstrates our unwavering commitment to meeting the drivers’ needs and ensuring that they have carefully thought-out and expertly engineered solutions, no matter what they drive or where they drive it. These tyres have been refined for on road civility but built rugged for off-road capability, and will appeal to the off roading enthusiast with premium SUVs or with a premium mindset.”
The Italian origins of the Vredestein Pinza moniker evoke thoughts of power, precision, strength and grip. The Vredestein Pinza AT tyre embodies this etymology and is engineered to deliver the best for SUV drivers. Pinza’s aggressive design belies its quiet, confident on-road performance in all weather conditions, while simultaneously telegraphing the extreme capability and durability that’s required when drivers venture off-road.
The key features include:
- ‘Silent Groove’ and multi—pitch technology means quieter operation than competing all-terrain tyres
- Stone ejectors and 3-ply triplex casing for enhanced durability and protection against external damage
- Jagged edge shoulder design delivers rugged aesthetics and full capability in mud, sand and snow
- 5th generation polymer blend provides outstanding wet weather stability with full depth Interlocking sipes
- Wider tread pattern, increased tread stiffness and four herringbone grooves for water evacuation