ZC Rubber launched its premium Xia Series (the meaning of Hero in Chinese) truck and bus radial tyres for the Chinese market.
ZC Xia Series for Truck and EV Trucks
The Xia Series is developed on ZC Rubber’s PSCT technology and Hybrid Formula, which focus on six main features: safety, mileage, grip, rigidity, fuel efficiency and quietness. It includes five truck tyre product lines for specific applications of fuel saving, heavy duty, long haul, auto transport and EV Truck specific:
- The CM998H and EZ861H are designed for regional haul applications, offering the exceptional heavy-duty endurance.
- The AS89, AZ81 and AT85 serve for long haul applications, ensuring they will be well equipped with robust tread compound and reinforced casing for long tyre life and even wear.
- The AS3.0, AZ3.0, AD3.0 is an ultra-fuel-efficient truck tyre line, serving as wise choice for budget-conscious fleet partners and owner-operators.
- The EV63, EV65, EV67, EV69 are customised for electric trucks.
- The AZ87、AT83 are specially designed for car haulers in longer driving distance.
“Our new Xia Series truck and bus radial tyres are the result of extensive research and testing of numerous commercial tyre application scenarios.”
“By introducing this new premium truck tyre series, we also demonstrate our commitment for constant product innovations with all of our technological advancements, and strengthen our position as a commercial tyre solution provider,” ZC Rubber stated.